Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May all your wishes come true.
I'm back and ready to catch the Shinkansen with my kiddos. So, are my kiddos ready for 2010?
Here are some pictures to share with you what I have been up to lately.

1st row (L to R) I befriended Doraemon, asked the god if you guys will pass with good results for PSLE and pretended to visit a little girl in a 2D picture.
2nd row (Lto R) I visited Fuji-san and befriended the friendly locals.
3rd row (L to R) I caught the Shinkansen (Bullet train) and visited a UNESCO Heritage Site in a snow storm.
4th row (L to R) I saw the Engetsuto where I'm supposed to see the sun set through the hole in the rock and took a walk on Shirahama Beach where there was hardly anyone around.

Hmm, I wonder what my kiddos have been up to lately and they will have to share when school re-opens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home